Saturday, November 01, 2008

on hiatus



I'm going on a brief hiatus for a bit.  It's a bit selfish; I'm completely engrossed in the Twilight Saga and cannot make myself put the books down.  However, at this pace (reading 2 books in a week or one a day on the weekends) I should be done by the end of this week.  If you're reading them currently, come join mine and Amy's crying party when it's over.  Scotch and djarums are required, please bring your favourite crying pillow to the event.

I've been so engrossed in reading my end-of-the-world-environmental books that it feels good to escape to the fictional world created in these books by Stephenie Meyer.  Oh that word... fictional.

1 comment:

Alissa said...

LOL You got Obsessive Cullen Disorder too!

LOVE the poster, it's the prettiest one I've seen yet!!