Thursday, July 24, 2008

talent

Well, my long time buddy is really making it big.  Rich Aucoin (alright, I still call him Richard) hails from Halifax, NS and has been performing for many a moons.  He's biked across Canada to raise money for charity while playing shows along the way, carting his gear behind him.

Studmuffin

On Thursday I am checking my emails and see that his 'status' reads "SPIN Magazine!!!".  Of course, I inquire to have him shoot me back this link.  Pretty nifty eh?

I'm so proud of this kid.  He's not only following in the footsteps of his brother, but also breaking away from the mould and making a path for himself.  If you're wondering what kind of music he makes, think Hylozoists meets Girl Talk meets Jon Brion meets the Flaming Lips.  Or, just email me and I'll send you a few tracks.   






No comments: