Thursday, July 31, 2008

filler

I haven’t had much to write about lately. To be honest, I could rant and rave about the current book I’m reading titled ‘Blue Covenant’ but it would depress you yet at the same time, educate you. Just pick it up.

I am looking forward to a night of estrogen with my lovely friend Shona tomorrow night. Our plans include: Noodle Box, pedicures, wine, movies and safety meetings. Shona and I are all about the safety.

I recently read a blog of a friend from a past life. Sometimes I wonder if who/what they’re writing is about me. Not in a selfish, ‘Oh the world revolves around moi’ way but in a ‘Perhaps they have some unresolved issues’ way. I know I’m overreacting, especially since a few posts in general are full of hatred.

It’s raining. Gloom, gloom & more gloom.

Mike came over for lunch today and we ate leftover pizza from our impromptu Fireworks Party last night. China went balls deep but I still believe that USA had the best overall display. We’ll see what the judges say Saturday night.

Can I go home now prease?

No comments: